[Humanist] 30.437 a book of interest on the early history

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Oct 26 07:40:39 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 09:07:27 -0400
        From: Matthew Kirschenbaum <mkirschenbaum at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  30.436 a book of interest on the early history

Sharon has a more recent piece (which may also be her last piece of
academic writing as she's changed profession) in our Zones of Control:
Perspectives on Wargaming, published earlier this year by the MIT Press:

https://mitpress.mit.edu/zones-control

I was honored to receive it and be able to publish it. It's called "War
Games as Writing Systems."

Matt

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 2:00 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Matthew Kirschenbaum
Professor of English