[Humanist] 30.426 neoclassical economics for dummies?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Oct 20 07:27:44 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 06:16:38 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: recommendations?

This is related to digital humanities by a thread of argument I won't
give here in order to save you the resulting mental tangle.

I am looking for an essay or book that explains neoclassical economics
to the layperson, i.e. not an economics student nor someone adept at
mathematics. In particular I am looking for an explanation of the human
implications of neoclassical theory, essentially the idea of the human
at its core.

Many thanks for any suggestions.

University