[Humanist] 30.400 events: language, literature, linguistics
Humanist Discussion Group
willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Oct 9 10:20:04 CEST 2016
Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 30, No. 400.
Department of Digital Humanities, King's College London
Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 20:49:10 +0000
From: L3 Conference Secretariat <secretariat at l3-conference.org>
Subject: Call for Papers: 6th Annual International Conference on Language, Literature & Linguistics (L3 2017)
CALL FOR PAPERS:
6th Annual International Conference on
Language, Literature & Linguistics
www.l3-conference.org | secretariat at l3-conference.org
5th – 6th June 2017, Singapore
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
30th December 2016
Early Bird Registration Deadline:
3rd March 2017
Late Registration Deadline:
31st March 2017
5th – 6th June 2017
• Opening Address:
By Professor the Hon Stephen Martin, Chairman, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF), Former Speaker Parliament of Australia, Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning), Curtin University of Technology, Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
• Keynote Addresses
· Assoc. Prof. Bryan Carter, Africana Studies, The University of Arizona, USA
· Assoc. Prof. Grace Oakley, Primary Program Course Coordinator, Graduate School of Education, The University of Western Australia
• The Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2251-3566, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3574
• Journal: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Education (JEd) (Print ISSN: 2345-7163, E-periodical: 2345-7171). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. GSTF JEd is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ).
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• L3 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBER
Prof. Jeffrey B. Schonberg
Department of English and Modern Languages
Angelo State University
Assoc. Prof. Li Zeng
Advisor of Chinese Program and Vice Chair of Classical and Modern Languages
University of Louisville
Please visit www.l3-conference.org/Committee.html for the complete list.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
L3 2017 CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT
More information about the Humanist