[Humanist] 30.398 events: Latin & Arabic translation; social media; core technologies

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Oct 8 08:16:54 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Greg Woolf <Greg.Woolf at SAS.AC.UK>                          (6)
        Subject: Peter Pormann on Digital Approaches to the Study of
                Translations into Latin and Arabic

  [2]   From:    "Anatoliy" <agruzd at gmail.com>                            (141)
        Subject: CfP: 2017 International Conference on Social Media & Society
                (#SMSociety) - Toronto, Canada - July 28-30, 2017

  [3]   From:    lachance at chass.utoronto.ca                                (23)
        Subject: Domenico Fiormonte lecture in Toronto

        Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 09:25:32 +0000
        From: Greg Woolf <Greg.Woolf at SAS.AC.UK>
        Subject: Peter Pormann on Digital Approaches to the Study of Translations into Latin and Arabic

Seminar this Monday, at the ICS 17:15 - 19:00

Venue: Room 349, Third Floor, Senate House, South Block

Peter Pormann (Manchester)

Genealogies of Knowledge: New Digital Approaches to the Study of Translations into Latin and Arabic

All welcome, please do forward to others who might be interested

Greg Woolf