[Humanist] 30.385 pubs: ISR 41.1

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Oct 4 08:54:40 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 22:07:20 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Interdisciplinary Science Reviews 41.1

I am very happy to announce that the first issue inaugurating
Interdisciplinary Science Review's 41st year, and so celebrating its 40th
birthday, has been published. It should have come out long before this, in
March, but a disaster last year and a change of publishers resulted in
delays. See http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/yisr20/41/1?nav=tocList for the
contents.

It is an issue dedicated to interdisciplinary work explicitly, that produced
by beneficiaries of the Andrea von Braun Stiftung, whose Managing Director,
Christoph-Friedrich von Braun, is the guest editor.

In addition I took the opportunity to add an editorial of my own, on "ISR's
Intellectual Project" -- a rather grand title, I know, but one my
predecessor suggested, and woke me up to the fact that the journal has
developed one. Many years' pondering what digital and humanities have to do
with each other has had much to do with its formation. I hope you enjoy the
issue.

University