[Humanist] 30.382 digital archives?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Oct 1 09:39:22 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 16:27:17 +0000
        From: Jessica Wagner Webster <Jessica.WagnerWebster at baruch.cuny.edu>
        Subject: Last call: Digital Humanities and Archives Survey Project

Hello all,

This is the final call for my survey on digital humanities and archives work. If you are interested in taking the survey and have not yet done so, please complete it by Wednesday, October 5. Please see details below. Thanks very much!

   Please excuse cross-postings!

   I am conducting a very brief (approximately 15 question) survey on digital humanities and archives for a research project. I’m seeking participation from scholars, researchers, archivists, librarians, students, and any others who have conducted digital humanities projects.

   If interested, please follow the link here.

  Thanks so much!
  Jessica

Jessica Wagner Webster
Digital Initiatives Librarian, Assistant Professor
Baruch College, Newman Library
151 East 25th Street, Room 523
New York, NY 10010
(646) 312-1672