[Humanist] 30.522 standard abbreviations of DH journals?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Nov 26 08:45:08 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 22:51:20 +0000
        From: Lucia Vannini <Lucia.Vannini at postgrad.sas.ac.uk>
        Subject: standard abbreviations of titles of DH journals

Dear List members,

I'd like to ask if any scholar maintains a list of standard abbreviations of titles of Digital Humanities journals.

I'm a PhD student (Digital Classics, Institute of Classical Studies, London) investigating the role of Digital Humanities in Papyrology. I was wondering if, for Digital Humanities, there is a bibliographic tool comparable to the Checklist of Editions (http://papyri.info/docs/checklist), a list of standard abbreviations which papyrologists use to cite their sources in a consistent way.

Thank you very much for your help.

Lucia Vannini