[Humanist] 30.508 multilingual linked data

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Nov 19 07:24:32 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 15:38:21 -0700
        From: Zachary Schoenberger <zschoenb at ualberta.ca>
        Subject: Re:  30.506 multilingual linked data

Consider:

Maud Ehrmann, Guillaume Jacquet and Ralf Steinberger (to appear). JRC-Names:
Multilingual Entity Name variants and titles as Linked Data
 http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/system/files/swj1307.pdf , Semantic
Web Journal (available online since 04/20/2016)

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 12:25 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Zachary Schoenberger
Metadata Assistant