[Humanist] 30.506 multilingual linked data

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Nov 18 08:25:15 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 10:25:17 +0000
        From: Max Kemman <maxkemman at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  30.499 multilingual linked data?

Dear Rosa,

You might be interested in a project I've worked on where we created a
Linked Dataset of the proceedings of the European Parliament, linked to
biographical data of the members of parliament. The project was called Talk
of Europe, and this dataset contains 21 different languages from the EU.
For more about the project see http://www.talkofeurope.eu/2014/01/about/,
where you can also find publications and a SPARQL endpoint for the data.

Feel free to send me an email if you have further questions.

With kind regards,
Max Kemman

PhD Candidate
University of Luxembourg
W: www.maxkemman.nl
T: @MaxKemman

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 8:34 AM Humanist Discussion Group <