[Humanist] 30.499 multilingual linked data?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Nov 17 08:34:15 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 12:37:12 +0100
        From: Rosa <clarabss at gmail.com>
        Subject: Multilingual Linked Data

Dear DH,

I'm currently working on linked data with multilingual challenge for a
project in my University.

May you help me finding an interesting use case to describe? (I
already considered DBpedia but it seems to be too large and too
complex for me). In alternative it would be helpful just to receive
interesting suggestion about this topic.

Thank you very much in advance for you help. :)

C.