[Humanist] 30.481 addendum: Interdisciplinary Science Reviews; ugly URLs

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Nov 10 12:23:01 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 11:09:20 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: addendum: Interdisciplinary Science Reviews; ugly URLs

A reader of Humanist has alerted me to the fact that ISR 41.2-3 is as
yet not available on the Taylor & Francis website, and that I did not
say when the forthcoming issue 41.4 will be there. Indeed, as I now see,
41.2-3 is at the very last stage of production; 41.4 is right behind it
in the schedule for release. Change of publisher this year, with the
introduction of new procedures and policies, has meant some delays.
ISR's regular quarterly schedule will resume with 42.1-2, "The
experimental generation", March 2017.

As to the ugly URL I unwittingly included in my posting. Many of these
have arrived in Humanist postings, making the messages themselves much
harder to read. I admit to being a stickler for formatting and
legibility, even in e-mail, so I have corrected these, thinking they
were the result of text copied and pasted from websites. Mine was not.
Clearly something else is going on. Does anyone here understand the cause?

University