[Humanist] 30.58 postdoc, information ethics (Oxford)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat May 28 08:44:03 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 13:36:01 +0100
        From: Luciano Floridi <lfloridi at gmail.com>
        Subject: JOB: Postdoctoral Researcher in Information Ethics position at the University of Oxford

We are advertising a Postdoctoral Researcher in Information Ethics position at the University of Oxford.

If you are interested in ethics and technology please apply, the position is completely open to a large spectrum of research interests and expertise.
And please forward this to anyone who might be interested.

The postdoc is a full-time research position for 18 months, no teaching no admin, and plenty of opportunities and support to develop new ideas.
The postdoc will collaborate with me (http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/floridi/) and my research group (http://epic.oii.ox.ac.uk/) at the Oxford Internet Institute, a Department in the University of Oxford Social Sciences Division (http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/).

For the formal advertisement, a full description of the job, and details about how to apply please check: http://tinyurl.com/jlbfg3e

Best wishes,

Luciano Floridi
www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/floridi/   |   www.philosophyofinformation.net
Professor of Philosophy and Ethics of Information
Director of Research
Oxford Internet Institute | University of Oxford

PA Mrs. Lisa Smyth | pa.floridi at oii.ox.ac.uk <mailto:pa.floridi at oii.ox.ac.uk>

https://twitter.com/Floridi
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 287202
1 St Giles, Oxford, OX1 3JS, UK