[Humanist] 30.44 pubs: visualisation of timelines; DSH 31.2

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat May 21 10:36:32 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "oxfordjournals-mailer at alerts.highwire.org"               (66)
        Subject: Digital Scholarship Humanities Table of Contents for June 1,
                2016; Vol. 31, No. 2

  [2]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (75)
        Subject: visualisation of timelines

        Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 07:13:52 +0000
        From: "oxfordjournals-mailer at alerts.highwire.org"
        Subject: Digital Scholarship Humanities Table of Contents for June 1, 2016; Vol. 31, No. 2

Digital Scholarship in the Humanities Table of Contents Alert
Vol. 31, No. 2
June 2016
http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2?etoc

 Original Articles

  Twitter corpus creation: The case of a Malay Chat-style-text Corpus (MCC)
  Mohammad Arshi Saloot, Norisma Idris, AiTi Aw, and Dirk Thorleuchter
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 227-243
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/227.abstract?etoc

  Geographical patterns of formality variation in written Standard
  California English
  Costanza Asnaghi, Dirk Speelman, and Dirk Geeraerts
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 244-263
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/244.abstract?etoc

  Phonetic-based Sindhi spellchecker system using a hybrid model
  Zeeshan Bhatti, Imdad Ali Ismaili, Dil Nawaz Hakro, and Waseem Javid
  Soomro
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 264-282
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/264.abstract?etoc

  Tensions and tenets of socialized scholarship
  Susan Brown
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 283-300
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/283.abstract?etoc

  A new chronology for Shakespeare’s plays
  Douglas Bruster and Geneviève Smith
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 301-320
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/301.abstract?etoc

  Vocabulary decay in category romance
  Jack Elliott
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 321-332
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/321.abstract?etoc

  Citation segmentation from sparse & noisy data: A joint inference
  approach with Markov logic networks
  Dustin Heckmann, Anette Frank, Matthias Arnold, Peter Gietz, and
  Christian Roth
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 333-356
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/333.abstract?etoc

  Analysis on Chinese quantitative stylistic features based on text mining
  Renkui Hou and Minghu Jiang
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 357-367
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/357.abstract?etoc

  Latin word stemming using Wiktionary
  Richard Khoury and Francesca Sapsford
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 368-373
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/368.abstract?etoc

  Significance testing of word frequencies in corpora
  Jefrey Lijffijt, Terttu Nevalainen, Tanja Säily, Panagiotis Papapetrou,
  Kai Puolamäki, and Heikki Mannila
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 374-397
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/374.abstract?etoc

  The apocalypse on Twitter
  Theo Meder, Dong Nguyen, and Rilana Gravel
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 398-410
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/398.abstract?etoc

  Discriminative reranking for context-sensitive spell–checker
  Behzad Mirzababaei and Heshaam Faili
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 411-427
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/411.abstract?etoc

  Towards an intellectual history of digitization: Myths, dystopias, and
  discursive shifts in museum computing
  Andrea Sartori
  Digital Scholarship Humanities 2016 31: 428-440
  http://dsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/2/428.abstract?etoc