[Humanist] 30.40 lectureship in Roman culture (Bates, U.S.)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu May 19 07:13:27 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 14:24:07 -0400
        From: Lisa Maurizio <lmaurizi at BATES.EDU>
        Subject: Job posting

Hello,

I hope that someone (at least one?) person may find this post intriguing.
It is for a 3 course lectureship in ancient Roman culture, broadly defined,
at Bates College in Lewiston Maine, USA. The description hides its perks.
Lecturers here are well-paid (senior ones get sabbaticals!) and the cost of
living is quite low. This is a great post for someone finishing their
doctorate. Furthermore, I am posting this listing here because Bates is in
the process of building a computer studies department with a humanities
component. It is posted here and if you click on the link, you get here:
https://apply.interfolio.com/35313

I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you,
Lisa

Professor Lisa Maurizio

Classical and Medieval Studies