[Humanist] 30.25 events: i-society; project logistics; libraries

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat May 14 09:15:10 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Faye Bewsy <f.bewsy at i-society.eu>                         (45)
        Subject: Call for Submissions: International Conference on
                Information Society (i-Society 2016), Technical Co-Sponsored
                by IEEE UK/RI Chapter!

  [2]   From:    Peter Boot <peter.boot at huygens.knaw.nl>                   (52)
        Subject: CfP Complexities of project logistics, Antwerp, October 4
                2016 (extended deadline)

  [3]   From:    Alex Gil <colibri.alex at gmail.com>                         (22)
        Subject: Reminder: DLF Call for Proposals Deadline Approaching

        Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 09:20:29 +0100 (BST)
        From: Faye Bewsy <f.bewsy at i-society.eu>

CALL FOR EXTENDED ABSTRACTS, PAPERS,
WORKSHOPS and TUTORIALS!

International Conference on Information Society (i-Society 2016)
Technical Co-Sponsored by IEEE UK/RI Computer Chapter
10-13 October, 2016
Dublin, Ireland
www.i-society.eu

The i-Society 2016 is Technical Co-Sponsored by UK/RI Computer
Chapter. The i-Society is a global knowledge-enriched collaborative
effort that has its roots from both academia and industry.
The conference covers a wide spectrum of topics that relate to
information society, which includes technical and non-technical
research areas.

The mission of i-Society 2016 conference is to provide opportunities
for collaboration of professionals and researchers to share existing
and generate new knowledge in the field of information society.
The conference encapsulates the concept of interdisciplinary science
that studies the societal and technological dimensions of knowledge
evolution in digital society. The i-Society bridges the gap between
academia and industry with regards to research collaboration
and awareness of current development in secure information
management in the digital society.

The topics in i-Society 2016 include but are not confined to the
following areas:

[...]

Important Dates:

Extended Abstract (Work in Progress) Submission Date: May 31, 2016
Notification of Extended Abstract (Work in Progress) Acceptance/Rejection:
June 15, 2016
Research Paper, Student Paper, Case Study, Report Submission Date: June 20,
2016
Notification of Research Paper, Student Paper, Case Study, Report Acceptance /
Rejection: July 10, 2016
Camera Ready Paper Due: August 15, 2016
Proposal for Workshops/Tutorials: May 25, 2016
Notification of Workshop/Tutorials Acceptance/Rejection: June 10, 2016
Poster/Demo Proposal Submission: June 20, 2016
Notification of Poster/Demo Acceptance: July 01, 2016
Early Bird Registration Deadline (Authors and Participants): July 31, 2016
Late Bird Registration Deadline (Authors only): August 31, 2016
Late Bird Registration Deadline (Participants only) September 10, 2016
Conference Dates: October 10-13, 2016

For more details, please visit www.i-society.eu