[Humanist] 30.7 Happy Birthday Humanist

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon May 9 09:55:10 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 10:27:45 +0000
        From: GROUNDWATER Anna <Anna.Groundwater at ed.ac.uk>
        Subject: Re: Humanist Digest, Vol 92, Issue 7

Dear Prof McCarty,

Happy birthday to your wonderful group - I'm so glad to have found it, and have passed on its details to our DH group in the School of History, Classics and Archaeology here at Edinburgh. Here's to another 30 ... its teenage years?

All best
Anna

Dr Anna Groundwater,
Co-ordinator, Graduate Methods Training, History
Director of Centre for Medieval and Renaissance Studies

Ben Jonson's Walk to Scotland: an Annotated Edition of the 'Foot Voyage' by James Loxley, Anna Groundwater, Julie Sanders (CUP)
http://bit.ly/BJwalktoScotlandCUP