[Humanist] 29.758 call for project submissions

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Mar 8 12:06:10 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 14:49:31 +0100
        From: Antonio Rojas Castro <rojas.castro.antonio at gmail.com>
        Subject: Reminder - EADH calls for project submissions

Dear all,

I hope the following call will be of interest to some of you.

The EADH brings together, and represents, the Digital Humanities in Europe.
It includes the entire spectrum of disciplines that research, develop, and
apply digital methods and technologies to the study of art, history,
language, literature, music, archeology, etc. With the goal of gathering
representative works and promoting access, we have created a slider on our
website that will feature initiatives for a period of time: http://eadh.org/

We are looking for projects undertaken during the last five years that
contribute meaningfully to Digital Humanities in Europe. If you want to add
your Digital Humanities project to our website, please fill in our web
submission form with a description and your contact details:
http://eadh.org/projects/submit-your-project

At the moment submissions are accepted in English. All submissions will be
reviewed by the EADH executive committee.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details at
rojas.castro.antonio at gmail.com

All the best,

--
Antonio Rojas Castro