[Humanist] 30.217 reading: a questionnaire

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Jul 30 09:03:40 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:08:46 +0000
        From: "nolan e. (en4g11)" <en4g11 at southamptonalumni.ac.uk>
        Subject: Reading in the digital age

Good Morning

I am an MA English student from the University of Southampton; I am interested in the way we experience texts in the digital age . Please could you take a few minutes to do any of the surveys listed below. The more data I have , the stronger my research will be. Thank you for your time .

Elecia

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RLM8YG<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RLM8YGN>N<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RLM8YGN>

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PYRDF3L

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RB7DFJ7