[Humanist] 30.212 wanted: Digital Scholarship Librarian and History Liaison (Boston)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Jul 28 09:21:44 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:11:33 -0400
        From: Anna Kijas <kijas at bc.edu>
        Subject: Reposting - Digital Scholarship Librarian and History Liaison at Boston College.

Dear Colleagues,

We are re-opening our search for Digital Scholarship Librarian and History
Liaison  http://libguides.bc.edu/c.php?g=466411 at Boston College.

In brief, the Digital Scholarship Librarian will employ both experience
with History research methods and technical expertise to advance the
integration of library liaison responsibilities and digital humanities to
the History Department. We are seeking a creative librarian familiar
with History collections and instruction who is motivated to investigate
new tools and collaborate with faculty, students, and other librarians to
initiate and support digital projects. Additional requirements
<https://bc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=210> can be found on
the Boston College HR website.

Please share with colleagues and interested candidates.

Thank you,
Anna

Anna E. Kijas, MA, MLS
Senior Digital Scholarship Librarian