[Humanist] 30.203 medievalists' use of digital resources?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jul 26 07:38:46 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 10:26:36 -0400
        From: Dot Porter <dot.porter at gmail.com>
        Subject: Survey: Medievalists' Use of Digital Resources (especially editions)

Greetings everyone. In preparation for a keynote I'm presenting at the
"Digital Scholarly Editions as Interface" symposium in Graz this September
on medievalists' use of digital editions
(https://informationsmodellierung.uni-graz.at/en/events/digital-scholarly-editions-as-interfaces/)
I'm revisiting work undertaken in 2002[1] and 2011[2] with yet another
survey on medievalists' use of digital resources, focused on digital
editions but asking about other resources as well. It has 12 questions plus
a demographics section, and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete
(if you have a lot to say it could take longer).

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/medievalists_and_digital_resources

If you identify as a medievalist - broadly defined - at any level (faculty,
student, librarian, independent scholar) please fill in this survey and
pass it along to your colleagues, particularly those who are not on social
media or listservs. And if you don't use digital editions at all I DO want
to hear from you!

The survey will be available until mid-August. Thank you so much for your
time.

Dot Porter
***

[1] http://ils.unc.edu/MSpapers/2807.pdf