[Humanist] 30.189 social media

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jul 20 07:52:32 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Dino Buzzetti <dino.buzzetti at gmail.com>                   (44)
        Subject: Re:  30.182 social media

  [2]   From:    Henry Schaffer <hes at ncsu.edu>                             (46)
        Subject: Re:  30.185 social media

        Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 13:37:27 +0200
        From: Dino Buzzetti <dino.buzzetti at gmail.com>

Thank you, Willard !  Yes, you are totally right.  Actually, what
I wanted to say is that it was precisely through Humanist, this
precious community shaping means (in this sense a 'social medium'
at full title), that I learned about an unpleasant 'truth' (with so
many qualifications) concerning a certain kind, now so popular,
of 'social media'.
Yours,                -dino

On 18 July 2016 at 09:23, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Dino Buzzetti
formerly