[Humanist] 30.184 Icon Programming for Humanists

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jul 18 09:28:08 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 20:26:39 +0000
        From: Alan D Corre <corre at uwm.edu>
        Subject: Re:  30.181 pubs: Coding for Humanists book series

I wish to draw your attention to my book Icon Programming for Humanists which is available free on the internet, hard copy $20 from Jeffery books

http://unicon.org/books/

Jeffery Books - the Unicon Programming Language Home Page<http://unicon.org/books/>
unicon.org
Jeffery Books Jeffery Systems, of Pullman, Washington USA, is pleased to offer the following titles for sale, and in some cases, for free. Mail orders should be sent ...

                       www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist<http://www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist>
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org