[Humanist] 30.146 save net neutrality in Europe

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jul 5 09:36:43 CEST 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 12:39:16 +0200
        From: Ken Friedman <ken.friedman.sheji at icloud.com>
        Subject: Save Net Neutrality in Europe

Dear Colleagues,

European regulators will promulgate new rules for the Internet and for Internet access this August. I invite you to see this short, informative video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv3DeyqZzO

If you agree that Net neutrality is important to the future of the Internet, I invite you to sign the online petition as many others have done, myself among them. Your petition will be collated with the other such petitions and sent to the European Commission.

Learn more here:

https://www.savenetneutrality.eu/

https://savetheinternet.eu/en/

Best regards,

Ken

Ken Friedman, PhD, DSc (hc), FDRS | Editor-in-Chief | 设计 She Ji. The Journal of Design, Economics, and Innovation | Published by Tongji University in Cooperation with Elsevier | URL: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/she-ji-the-journal-of-design-economics-and-innovation/

Chair Professor of Design Innovation Studies | College of Design and Innovation | Tongji University | Shanghai, China ||| University Distinguished Professor | Centre for Design Innovation | Swinburne University of Technology | Melbourne, Australia

Email ken.friedman.sheji at icloud.com | Academia http://swinburne.academia.edu/KenFriedman | D&I http://tjdi.tongji.edu.cn