[Humanist] 29.665 project submissions to EADH?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Jan 29 07:52:36 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 20:19:52 +0100
        From: Antonio Rojas Castro <rojas.castro.antonio at gmail.com>
        Subject: EADH calls for project submissions

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear all,

I hope the following call will be of interest to some of you.

The EADH brings together, and represents, the Digital Humanities in Europe.
It includes the entire spectrum of disciplines that research, develop, and
apply digital methods and technologies to the study of art, history,
language, literature, music, archeology, etc. But what is the current
situation of the field in Europe? And is it possible to document and
promote access, use and collaboration between groups and universities?

With the goal of gathering representative works, we have created a slider
on our website that will showcase initiatives for a period of time:
http://eadh.org/

For this reason we are looking for projects undertaken during the last
three years that contribute meaningfully to Digital Humanities in Europe.
If you want to add your Digital Humanities project to our website, please
fill in our web submission form with a project description and your contact
details: http://eadh.org/projects/submit-your-project

At the moment submissions are accepted in English. All submissions will be
reviewed by the EADH executive committee.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details at
rojas.castro.antonio at gmail.com

All the best,
--
Antonio Rojas Castro