[Humanist] 29.652 thanks for the perl

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Jan 23 08:04:48 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 06:52:44 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: a perl module

On behalf of my student, Marinella Testori, thanks to the ten people who
pointed to sources for the PMLTQ module, mostly to CPAN, with
instructions for installation. I trust that they will forgive me for not
posting their notes individually, but all have been forwarded to her.

Group, Western Sydney University