[Humanist] 29.610 change of name; analogies

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jan 11 08:10:28 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Dr. Hartmut Krech" <kr538 at zfn.uni-bremen.de>             (45)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 29.607 change of name?

  [2]   From:    Alan D Corre <corre at uwm.edu>                              (24)
        Subject: 29.609--Analogies

  [3]   From:    Andrew Brook <andrewbrook at cunet.carleton.ca>              (34)
        Subject: Re:  29.607 change of name?

        Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 14:00:34 +0100
        From: "Dr. Hartmut Krech" <kr538 at zfn.uni-bremen.de>

Willard,

Before we get to change anything, we should have a full
understanding of what it is about, understanding its
inherent potential. DH has most likely dawned within the
very first months of your Humanist-L. Do you have precise
recollections when this formula was being used for the first
time, by whom, and to what effect? Your memories and those
of other members of this list will be very much welcome, I'm
pretty sure.

Best,
Hartmut
http://ww3.de/krech