[Humanist] 29.608 change of name

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Jan 10 10:28:54 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Desmond Schmidt <desmond.allan.schmidt at gmail.com>         (46)
        Subject: Re:  29.607 change of name?

  [2]   From:    Donald Weinshank <donweinshank at gmail.com>                 (48)

        Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 21:09:21 +1000
        From: Desmond Schmidt <desmond.allan.schmidt at gmail.com>

> a forthcoming book
> whose research is based on application of digital methods to research in
> literary studies. ...  Plainly his book isn't about DH.

Plainly it is.

-------------------------
Desmond Schmidt
University of Queensland

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 8:35 PM, Humanist Discussion Group <

        Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 18:22:23 -0500
        From: Donald Weinshank <donweinshank at gmail.com>

Which part of the word NO don't we understand?
Re-branding is extremely treacherous. We will lose longstanding readers but
gain few new ones.

*Dr. Don Weinshank Prof. Emeritus Comp. Sci. & Eng.1520 Sherwood Ave., East
Lansing MI 48823-1885Ph. 517.337.1545   FAX
517.337.1665weinshan at cse.msu.edu <weinshan at cse.msu.edu>* [prof] /
*donweinshank at gmail.com
<donweinshank at gmail.com>* [personal]

*http://www.cse.msu.edu/~weinshan  http://www.cse.msu.edu/%7Eweinshan *