[Humanist] 29.601 Triangle Scholarly Communication Institute; Programming4Humanists

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Jan 8 07:23:59 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Markus Wust <mgwust at ncsu.edu>                             (17)
        Subject: 2016 Triangle Scholarly Communication Institute Call for
                Proposals

  [2]   From:    Laura Mandell <laura.mandell at gmail.com>                   (44)
        Subject: Programming4Humanists

  [3]   From:    Laura Mandell <laura.mandell at gmail.com>                   (24)
        Subject: Ideas about Programming4Humanists

        Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 09:54:34 -0500
        From: Markus Wust <mgwust at ncsu.edu>
        Subject: 2016 Triangle Scholarly Communication Institute Call for Proposals

The 2016 Triangle Scholarly Communication Institute call for proposals is
now up at http://trianglesci.org/2016/01/05/sci-2016-announcement/.

The SCI will be held from October 9 to 13, 2016 at the Rizzo Center in
Chapel Hill, North Carolina. To participate, form a team of 3 to 8 people,
and submit a proposal along the lines of what is described in the RFP
(http://trianglesci.org/2016-institute/rfp-2016/). The submission deadline
is March 14, 2016. If your proposal is selected, the Institute will cover
costs for your team to attend. This year's theme is "Incentives, Economics,
and Values: Changing the Political Economy of Scholarly Publishing"
(http://trianglesci.org/2016-institute/incentives-economics-and-values/).
You can learn more about the SCI at http://trianglesci.org/about/.

--
Markus Wust
Digital Research and Scholarship Librarian