[Humanist] 29.591 pubs: Journal of the TEI 10

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Jan 2 12:26:20 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:22:28 +0000
        From: "Walsh, John Anthony" <jawalsh at indiana.edu>
        Subject: CFP: Issue 10 of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative: 2015 Conference Issue

CFP: Issue 10 of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative: 2015 Conference Issue

The Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative (JTEI, <http://jtei.revues.org/>) is now soliciting contributions for its 2015 Conference Issue. We invite all presenters from the 2015 Conference in Lyon to submit articles based on their presentations through the submission process on journal.tei-c.org<http://journal.tei-c.org>:

<http://journal.tei-c.org/journal/author/submit/1>

If you have been an author or reviewer before, you should be able to use your existing login; otherwise you'll need to create an account. For "Section", choose "Issue 10 (papers from the 2015 conference)".

Our Author Agreement is based on open access principles which leaves copyright with the author rather than vesting it in the Journal, giving you much greater control over your work:

<http://www.tei-c.org/jTEI/jtei_author_agreement_CC.pdf>

Detailed guidelines for authors are available here:

<http://journal.tei-c.org/journal/about/submissions#authorGuidelines>

Please feel free to contact any of the editors with specific questions about articles or the submission process.

The submission deadline for this issue is March 15, 2016.

John Walsh

---