[Humanist] 29.588 the future of digital scholarly editions?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Jan 2 12:19:09 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 14:58:12 +0000
        From: Jennifer E Steenshorne <jes2137 at COLUMBIA.EDU>
        Subject: Survey on Digital Scholarly Editions

Hello all,

​ I am taking part in a round table discussion on the future of scholarly editions at the 2016 American Historical Association meeting. I would like to get people's thoughts on this subject. Could you take a short (four question) anonymous survey I've created? https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XXPZWNH Any replies, no matter how short, would be greatly appreciated. ​Thank you.

Jenn Steenshorne

--
Jennifer E. Steenshorne, PhD.
Associate Editor, The Selected Papers of John Jay