[Humanist] 29.728 podcast: cultural mechanics

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Feb 20 09:25:04 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 06:35:50 +0000
        From: "James O'Sullivan" <josullivan.c at gmail.com>
        Subject: Podcast: Cultural Mechanics

Hi all,

I've started a podcast! Like all things, it's very much a work in progress,
particularly as far as the production values go. I'll get better as my
equipment (and my ability to use it) improves, but the content will be of
interest to those who share a concern for various strands of the Digital
Humanities, such as e-lit.

The first two episodes feature Michael J. Maguire
<https://www.facebook.com/clevercelt>, one of Ireland's most prominent
e-lit artists, & Graham Allen <https://www.facebook.com/graham.allen.33>,
author of Holes, a work of digital poetry.

You can find it here:
http://culturalmechanics.org/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fculturalmechanics.org%2F&h=KAQEf7ej6AQELmWbD4D4SryLC-xchkOmfqz-cf8Z3ryjzSg&enc=AZMHxcQyzxD0-P1wFCqQ3-2x138MpeiJ-kXYmaq999pNmVbjyXlx-qqqDI5fAGjH-fu3bHqGMzs4ktVEGQIzeCimPwSpPd85259JYnu9Xy08IVF0TjcEIJ1EFUs5n4nCRQHDUbACEjv26SLsmrdcCaMkE4Zm4us_n4Qq0huccUY-_uHXNS_5OLEfNSB5sBpU-tM&s=1>

Anyone in the broader field of digital scholarship who might be interested
in being a subject of an episode, do let me know.
Enjoy!

James

--
*James O'Sullivan *