[Humanist] 29.703 entries to the DLF Calendar?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Feb 11 09:29:43 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:49:51 +0000
        From: Bethany Nowviskie <bnowviskie at CLIR.ORG>
        Subject: DLF Community Calendar

Dear Humanist colleagues —

Last year, the Digital Library Federation adopted and began revitalizing an international events calendar begun by Amanda French in service to the digital humanities community in 2009. (This is a calendar linked to by ADHO and other organizations, which has been wholly dependent on user submissions.)

We’ve recently given the calendar a design overhaul and major content update, expanding its scope to cover meetings in digital libraries & archives, DH, museums & digital cultural heritage, data curation, open science, digital publishing, and more.

You’ll find the new calendar at its old URL, here:

http://digital-conferences-calendar.info

Although the DLF has committed to sustaining it over at least the next several years, the calendar remains a crowdsourced and community-based resource, and we welcome your contributions! Learn more about how to add or modify the occasional event, or volunteer to help us on a more consistent basis, so that we may keep the Community Calendar up-to-date for disciplines and fields that matter to you:

https://www.diglib.org/archives/11350/

Dr. Bethany Nowviskie
Director of the Digital Library Federation at CLIR
Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities at UVa
diglib.org | clir.org | nowviskie.org