[Humanist] 29.681 events: sub rosa XML; Nordic DH

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Feb 3 09:34:22 CET 2016

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Espen S. Ore" <espen.ore at gmail.com>                      (11)
        Subject: Nordic DH conference Oslo March 15-17

  [2]   From:    Tommie Usdin <btusdin at mulberrytech.com>                   (33)
        Subject: Call for Participation: XML In, Web Out

        Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 12:59:25 +0100
        From: "Espen S. Ore" <espen.ore at gmail.com>

The full program for the first conference on Digital Humanities in the
Nordic Countries is now available on the conference web page:

http://tinyurl.com/zf4xq5h

The deadline for early bird registration is now on Friday February 5
2016. And remember that membership in any or all of the ADHO
organizations are valid for the reduced registration fee.

Welcome to Oslo this spring!

--
Espen S. Ore
Phone Norway: +47 913 907 48