[Humanist] 29.377 network analysis on Plato's dialogues

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Oct 13 09:38:23 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 07:53:50 -0400
        From: Douglas Duhaime <douglas.duhaime at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  29.374 network analysis on Plato's dialogues

Hi Giorgio,

Diane Cline gave a paper that discussed network analysis of Socratic
dialogues at the 2014 Digital Humanities and Computer Science conference in
Chicago. There's a video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=6&v=RlA3wNmJ5ps> of
the talk on youtube, and she has some related materials on her website
 http://dianehcline.com/ . Happy hunting!

Yours Cordially,
Doug

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 1:14 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Douglas Duhaime
douglasduhaime.com