[Humanist] 29.357 Semantic Mapping Workshop to be repeated?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Oct 7 08:12:02 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 18:44:26 -0700
        From: Daniel Boyarin <boyarin at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  29.353 events: archaeology; semantic mapping

​A question
I'm very interested in the semantic mapping, very.
I can't come this Fall. Next academic year I will be in Europe. Is there a
chance it will be repeated?

thanks
Prof. Daniel Boyarin

“The less people take thought seriously, the more they think in conformity
with what the State wants” Deleuze

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 12:40 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <