[Humanist] 29.506 courses: Digital Innovations Lab; modelling & reconstruction

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Nov 25 09:27:54 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "rsebastia14 at gmail.com" <rsebastia at linhd.uned.es>         (24)
        Subject: Two courses offered by the Digital Innovation Lab @UNED
                (LINHD)

  [2]   From:    "Kraft, Gabriele" <gkraft at gcdh.de>                        (26)
        Subject: CfA:  GCDH International Expert Spring School 2015 “3D
                Modeling and Reconstruction with Blender and Unity 3D,  Part
                II”

        Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 10:15:15 +0100 (CET)
        From: "rsebastia14 at gmail.com" <rsebastia at linhd.uned.es>
        Subject: Two courses offered by the Digital Innovation Lab @UNED (LINHD)

Dear colleagues,

It is a pleasure for us to announce that registration is open for the two
courses offered by the Digital Innovation Lab @UNED (LINHD): the “Experto
professional en Humanidades Digitales”
http://linhd.uned.es/p/titulo-propio-experto-profesional-en-humanidades-digitales/
in its second edition (specialization course in Digital Humanities), and the
“Experto Profesional en Edición Digital Académica”
http://linhd.uned.es/p/titulo-propio-experto-en-edicion-digital-academica/
(specialization course in Digital Scholarly Editing).

Registration is open till 1st December and admissions are limited. The courses
will start in January 2015 and will end in September. Each of them consists of
30 units, and will be taught completely online and in Spanish.

We hope that this initiative will let users a deeper knowledge of digital
humanities and digital scholarly editing. Please, feel free to circulate this
message among all people that could be interested in following any of these
programs.

Best regards,

Elena González-Blanco García

Director of the Digital Humanities Innovation Lab @UNED