[Humanist] 29.481 granting permission?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Nov 17 09:02:57 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 16:06:51 -0500
        From: Hannah L Jacobs <hannahlj at gmail.com>
        Subject: permissions request?

Dear colleagues,

The following request has come to me for selections from Humanist. I am simply at a loss as to what a proper response would be. Everything on Humanist has, as far as I know, always been in the public domain. Would I be creating a problem of any kind by granting permission?

Many thanks for any advice from legally wiser souls.