[Humanist] 29.458 pubs: new journal of design

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Nov 6 07:42:07 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 17:56:12 +0100
        From: Ken Friedman <ken.friedman.sheji at icloud.com>
        Subject: She Ji. The Journal of Design, Economics, and Innovation

Dear Colleague,

We have completed the first issue of She Ji — The Journal of Design, Economics, and Innovation. We’re having some technical problems with the online system and we are working with Elsevier to get the content up on the journal web site at URL:

http://www.journals.elsevier.com/she-ji-the-journal-of-design-economics-and-innovation/

While we work to get the articles up on the journal web site, we are making a .pdf edition available. You will find a copy attached.

Please help us to celebrate the launch of She Ji by sharing this with friends and colleagues.

Warmest wishes,

Ken

Ken Friedman, PhD, DSc (hc), FDRS | Editor-in-Chief | 设计 She Ji. The Journal of Design, Economics, and Innovation | Published by Tongji University in Cooperation with Elsevier | URL: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/she-ji-the-journal-of-design-economics-and-innovation/

Chair Professor of Design Innovation Studies | College of Design and Innovation | Tongji University | Shanghai, China ||| University Distinguished Professor | Centre for Design Innovation | Swinburne University of Technology | Melbourne, Australia