[Humanist] 29.63 events: many and various

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun May 31 11:22:54 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Gabriel Egan <mail at gabrielegan.com>                       (50)
        Subject: ESTS meeting CFP extended

  [2]   From:    Tommie Usdin <btusdin at mulberrytech.com>                   (16)
        Subject: Balisage 2015 Program Announced

  [3]   From:    "Sarah E. Bond" <bondsarah007 at gmail.com>                  (29)
        Subject: mapping webinar

  [4]   From:    Marco Braghieri <k1346642 at kcl.ac.uk>                      (14)
        Subject: First Early Career Researcher Conference in Digital Arts and
                Humanities | King's College London | 18 June 2015

  [5]   From:    Mia <mia.ridge at gmail.com>                                 (45)
        Subject: Call for Proposals: UKWM15: Bridging Gaps, Making
                Connections, British Museum, London, 26 Oct 2015

  [6]   From:    Andrew Russell <arussell at stevens.edu>                     (32)
        Subject: CFP: SIGCIS 2015 Workshop - Infrastructures - submissions
                due June 30

  [7]   From:    Dalia Guerreiro <damague at gmail.com>                       (13)
        Subject: Registration. Digital Humanities in Portugal: building
                bridges and breaking barriers in the digital age.

  [8]   From:    María GA <mariagaguado at GMAIL.COM>                        (59)
        Subject: Leicester Graduate Conference "New Technologies, Old
                Methods"

  [9]   From:    Tom Lean <00000532bdfb86c9-dmarc-request at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>  (22)