[Humanist] 29.59 hiatus past & future

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun May 31 11:05:44 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 08:53:04 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: hiatus

Dear members of Humanist,

My apologies for the brief hiatus in Humanist's usually steady flow. I
was away, travelling and then under circumstances where sustained
access to the Internet proved too difficult to maintain said flow. Another
hiatus, though sporadic, is possible from 5 until 15 June or so, while I
am travelling, unusually preoccupied and then travelling again. Apologies.
No messages sent during this time will be lost.

Group, University of Western Sydney