[Humanist] 29.47 European Association on Facebook & LinkedIn

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu May 21 07:50:27 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 11:14:46 -0300
        From: "James O'Sullivan" <josullivan.c at gmail.com>
        Subject: EADH Facebook & LinkedIn groups

Dear all,

The European Association for Digital Humanities has established a group on
both Facebook and LinkedIn. The purpose of these groups is to allow our
community to share relevant information / events / research. We are
currently in the process of populating some of the boilerplate information
/ policy settings, but membership requests are now being accepted. Please
note that we are using admin approval on both sites as a means of
protecting against spam - all are welcome!

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/109971049335068/

LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=8311263