[Humanist] 29.37 events: days of digital humanities

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon May 18 10:51:51 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Elena_González-Blanco <elenagonzalezblanco at yahoo.es>     (21)
        Subject: DayofDH on 19th May! almost done... just a reminder

  [2]   From:    A Lang <anouk.lang at gmail.com>                             (37)
        Subject: Digital Day of Ideas at Edinburgh, 26 May 2015

        Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 22:43:56 +0000 (UTC)
        From: Elena_González-Blanco <elenagonzalezblanco at yahoo.es>

Dear digital humanists,

This is just a quick reminder to tell you that the DayofDH 2015 is almost over! For those already registered, do not forget to finish your blogs by Tuesday, and for those who have not registered yet, we invite to visit our 2015 website of the "Day", a CenterNet initiative hosted this year by LINHD in Spain:

DAY OF DH 2015 – Day of Digital Humanities 2015

Hope to meet you soon in our website!

Best regards,
Elena González-Blanco García
Dpto. de Literatura Española y Teoría de la Literatura, Despacho 722Facultad de Filología, UNED
Paseo Senda del Rey 7
28040 MADRID
tel. 91 3986873

www.uned.es/remetca
http://filindig.hypotheses.org/
http://linhd.uned.eswww.uned.es/personal/elenagonzalezblanco
@elenagbg
|   |
| DAY OF DH 2015 – Day of Digital Humanities 2015How to create a blog  |
|  |
| Ver en dayofdh2015.uned.es | Vista previa por Yahoo |
|  |
|   |