[Humanist] 29.33 events: our transhuman futures

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat May 16 07:47:23 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 08:40:14 -0400
        From: Don Braxton <don.braxton at gmail.com>
        Subject: Conference of Interest to DH Community

Dear All:

I would to invite you to consider participating in our conference entitle
"Our Transhuman Futures" scheduled for July 26-30, 2015.

Plenary speakers include James Hughes, Bruce Duncan, Isabel Pedersen, Ron
Bailey among others.

Daily themes are Wearables, Automation and the Future of Work, Human
Enhancements, and Social and Religious Reactions to Transhumanism.

Visit our website at

https://sites.google.com/site/transjuniata/transhumanjuniata

Register for the conference here:

http://www.juniata.edu/services/conferences/campsconf.html

Submit paper proposals and workshop ideas here:

juniata.transhuman at juniata.edu

Inquiries can be sent to don.braxton at gmail.com.

--
Don Braxton
J Omar Good Professor of Religious Studies