[Humanist] 29.8 events:DHBenelux; Antiquity; DHRA Dublin

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri May 8 07:08:20 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Peter Dudley <peter.dudley at dcu.ie>                        (22)
        Subject: DRHA Dublin 2015 - Important Announcement

  [2]   From:    PIERAZZO Elena <elena.pierazzo at u-grenoble3.fr>            (31)
        Subject: Website et Registration open for Digital Humanities: The
                example of Antiquity / Site web et inscriptions ouvertes
                pour Humanités numériques : l'exemple de l'Antiquité

  [3]   From:    Elli Bleeker <elli.bleeker at gmail.com>                     (49)
        Subject: [DHBenelux 2015] REMINDER: Early Bird Registration Deadline
                on May 15th

        Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 12:56:28 +0100
        From: Peter Dudley <peter.dudley at dcu.ie>

DRHA Dublin 2015: http://www.drha2015.ie/

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the dates for DRHA Dublin 2015 have
changed. The conference will now take place from *1st - 3rd September 2015*.
We would very much appreciate it if you could circulate this information
within your network.

*** *** ***

Online registration is now active: http://www.drha2015.ie/home/events/

For those travelling from the UK, you can now make the most of your August
Bank Holiday weekend and also avail of significantly cheaper flights to
Dublin.

*** *** ***

The Organising Committee is also extending the *Call for Proposals* to *Monday
18th May 2015*. Click below for further information and to submit a
proposal:

http://www.drha2015.ie/call-for-papers/

Submissions are welcome from all interested communities and individuals,
especially where interdisciplinary or cross-sectoral work is taking place
to engage with the conference themes:

Resolving Conflict  |  Cultural Freedom  |  Urban Living  |  Climate
Change  |  Healthy Societies

We look forward to welcoming you to Dublin City University!