[Humanist] 28.835 "digital humanities": first occurrence

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Mar 20 07:12:11 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 07:53:23 +0100
        From: Joris van Zundert <joris.van.zundert at huygens.knaw.nl>
        Subject: Re:  28.831 "digital humanities": first occurrence

Being curious myself I queried Google Books too, and indeed found that 1995
reference Desmond points to. However, has anyone been able to retrieve from
Stanford a 1995 courses reference/bulletin that contains those actual
pages? The ones that are electronically available through Stanford's site
don't have anything similar, and the lay out of the page strongly suggests
this is actually a scan from a later (post 2000) bulletin. I think this one
needs confirmation beyond Google's pretty blue eyes.

Tnx, yours
--Joris

On Thursday, March 19, 2015, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Drs. Joris J. van Zundert

*Researcher & Developer Digital and Computational Humanities*
Huygens Institute for the History of the Netherlands

*Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences*
 http://www.huygens.knaw.nl/vanzundert/
http://www.huygens.knaw.nl/vanzundert/
 http://www.huygens.knaw.nl/vanzundert/?lang=en

-------

*Jack Sparrow: I thought you were supposed to keep to the code.Mr. Gibbs:
We figured they were more actual guidelines.*