[Humanist] 28.807 events: Jonathan Hope on hyperdimensional reading

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Mar 12 07:53:11 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:09:39 +0000
        From: Tessa Whitehouse <m.t.whitehouse at qmul.ac.uk>
        Subject: Invitation: DH Annual Lecture

Dear all,

You are invited to attend the Queen Mary Annual Digital Humanities
Lecture on 29 April, 5.30pm. We are very excited to be hosting
Professor Jonathan Hope from Aberdeen, who will be speaking on ‘Books
in Space: Hyper-dimensional reading’. The invitation is attached, with
full details of the topic and how to sign up. The lecture will be
followed by a drinks reception. We very much hope you will be able to
join us for this event.

For more details on Professor Hope and his research, see here: http://projects.history.qmul.ac.uk/digital/events/digital-humanities-lecture-2015/

With all best wishes,
Tessa and Chris