[Humanist] 29.102 the timing of Humanist

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jun 16 22:06:44 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:45:27 +0200
        From: Tim Smithers <tim.smithers at cantab.net>
        Subject: Re:  29.96 the timing of Humanist explained

Hmm ...  but the posts from Downunder still arrive the right
way up!

They must have a self-righting mechanism, which is not to be
confused with a self-writing mechanism.

Is it a digital technology, I wonder?  In boats it's not.

...  Sorry, couldn't resist, but I do hope you're enjoying
Sydney, even if the days are a bit short at this time of year.

Best regards,

Tim ... from a wet and cool Donostia / San Sebastián