[Humanist] 29.86 pubs: Journal of the TEI cfp

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jun 9 13:32:48 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 10:46:44 -0400
        From: John Walsh <jawalsh at indiana.edu>
        Subject: CFP [Deadline Extended]: Issue 9 of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative: 2014 Conference Issue

CFP: Issue 9 of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative: 2014 Conference Issue

Revised submission deadline: June 30th, 2015.

The Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative (JTEI,  http://jtei.revues.org/ ) is now soliciting contributions for its 2014 Conference Issue. We invite all presenters from the 2014 Conference in Evanston to submit articles based on their presentations through the submission process on journal.tei-c.org:

 http://journal.tei-c.org/journal/author/submit/1

If you have been an author or reviewer before, you should be able to use your existing login; otherwise you'll need to create an account. For "Section", choose "Issue 9 (papers from the 2014 conference)".

Note that we have recently adopted a new Author Agreement based on open access principles which leaves copyright with the author rather than vesting it in the Journal, giving you much greater control over your work:

 http://www.tei-c.org/jTEI/jtei_author_agreement_CC.pdf

Detailed guidelines for authors are available here:

 http://journal.tei-c.org/journal/about/submissions#authorGuidelines

Please feel free to contact any of the editors with specific questions about articles or the submission process.

The revised submission deadline for this issue is June 30th, 2015.

Note that the "TEI and Materiality”  http://journal.tei-c.org/journal/announcement/view/21  issue CFP is also still open, although this issue is now designated as Issue 10.

John
---