[Humanist] 29.196 hiatus 29/7 to 7/8

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jul 27 02:20:57 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:09:32 +1000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: hiatus 29 July to 7 August

Humanist is highly unlikely to appear in your mailboxes for the period
from 29 July to 7 August, when my computer will be mostly in storage and
I mostly in the north of Western Australia, out of reach of anything but
a satellite phone (which I do not possess). Then operations will return
to my North Hemispheric normal. As always postings will be kept safely
until then.

Group, University of Western Sydney