[Humanist] 29.172 events: textual editing; resources; social informatics; epigraphy

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Jul 16 22:18:59 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Peter Dudley <peter.dudley at dcu.ie>                        (17)
        Subject: DRHA Dublin 2015 - Early Bird Option ends Friday 17th July!

  [2]   From:    Elena Spadini <spadinielena at gmail.com>                    (18)
        Subject: Technology, Software, Standards for the Digital Scholarly
                Edition (The Hague, 16 - 18 September) - DiXiT Convention -
                REGISTRATION NOW OPEN

  [3]   From:    "Thomas Haigh" <thaigh at computer.org>                      (26)
        Subject: CFP:The 11th Annual Social Informatics Research Symposium:
                The Impacts of Social Informatics Research

  [4]   From:    "Bodard, Gabriel" <gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk>              (34)
        Subject: Digital Classicist Seminar: Integrating Digital Epigraphies

        Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 08:27:35 +0100
        From: Peter Dudley <peter.dudley at dcu.ie>

Dublin City University is hosting this year's Digital Research in the
Humanities and Arts conference from the 1st - 3rd September. Our early bird
option, which offers a significant reduction on the standard delegate rate,
ends on Friday 17th July. Follow this link to register now:

http://www.drha2015.ie/home/events/

Join us for three days of cross disciplinary discussion, debate and an
exciting social programme.

We look forward to welcoming you to Dublin!

--
Peter Dudley
Public Services Manager

Tel: (01) 700 8745/5418